DCM – Destination Cairns Marketing – Cairns Hockey Official Travel Partner
Cairns Hockey Official Travel Partner
CAIRNS HOCKEY WELCOMES DESTINATION CAIRNS MARKETING AS THEIR OFFICIAL TRAVEL PARTNER FOR ALL CAIRNS HOCKEY EVENTS AND TOURNAMENTS BEGINNING AUGUST 2018.
Cairns Hockey has been part of the Cairns sporting landscape for over 90 years and has a history of attracting and hosting high quality hockey events in Cairns. With the current development of the $2.7m improvements to the Cairns Hockey Facility at North Cairns Sporting Precinct, Cairns Hockey will be looking to host state, national, and international events, matches and training camps from February 2019.
Already Cairns Hockey are the confirmed host destination for 2 State Hockey Championships in 2019
- Queensland State Secondary Under 19 State Championships – June 2019
- Hockey Queensland Under 13 State Championships – Girls – July 2018
Cairns Hockey are also in conversations with Hockey Australia and Hockey Queensland relating to the opportunity to host the 2019 Australian Women’s Masters Hockey Championships, opportunity to build on relationships with Singapore Hockey Federation and Oceania Hockey Federation to host pre – tournament training camps in the future.
DESTINATION CAIRNS MARKETING
Destination Cairns Marketing (DCM) is a family owned and operated travel wholesale company established in 1986 by Cairns tourism industry pioneers. The business has built their reputation as the region’s leading travel Distribution Company operating in over 130 retail and wholesale locations in Tropical North Queensland. DCM as Cairns Hockey Official Travel Partner will be able to provide a range of travel services and on ground support.
• Accommodation sourcing and management for all teams, officials and travelling family members.
• Custom webpage creation for each event where participants can research their visit, make enquiries with our local travel consultants, and of course make bookings for a wide range of accommodation, tours and attractions. We will also provide applicable website links, attachments to download and important event contact listings as required.
• 1800 Free-call number to be made available and promoted to teams and organisers needed to “speak with a human” during their planning process.
• Group travel management for teams wishing to participate in charter tours, team building events, or customised travel programs.
• Partners programs – As required DCM can put together customized family and partners’ tour programs which will help to make the event more appealing for non-direct participants and in-turn drive greater visitation and overall spend.
• Assist as required in planning and co-ordination of Official Welcome and Farewell Functions.
• Onsite tour and hospitality desk at the venue throughout the event if required (We deliver this service to the Cairns Convention Centre for most of their large scale events). In this capacity DCM not only assist participants with tour and travel related advice and bookings, but can also field and service a wide range of local general information questions, which takes pressure off the official registration desk/centre.
• Logistics assistance including Airport meet and greet service, airport transfers, hotel transfers, car / bus rentals and if required assist in sourcing/contracting a practical and cost effective city shuttle to operate through the duration of the event.
Destination Cairns Marketing
1800 807 730 (free call)
Under 19 School Sport Hockey Cairns http://www.cairnsconferences.com.au/events/cairns-hockey-u-19/
Under 13 Hockey Qld State Girls Cairns http://www.cairnsconferences.com.au/events/cairns-hockey-u-13/
- Cairns Hockey will have a direct link to Destination Cairns Marketing on Cairns Hockey website in due course.
What's on at Cairns Hockey
6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
CHA Board Meeting
Cairns Hockey Office, Cairns North Queensland